- What’s the easiest way to get an estimate of benefits?
By logging onto MyUHC.com you can download and print out all claims submitted by your provider(s).
Please note: If you are looking for a specific claim and do not see it, it is possible your provider has not yet submitted it to UHC or UHC is still processing the claim. In this case if you have any additional questions, please contact your provider’s billing department or a UHC representative.
- Where can I find more information related to the claims process?
You can find a list of FAQ’s on MyUhc.com under claims and accounts. Here, you can also download forms related to the appeal process. You can also find information related to submitting a claim for reimbursement.
- I have met my deductible and/or max out of pocket for the year but I am still being billed at my doctor visits. Why?
In some cases, all claims may not have been processed and UHC is not yet reflecting your out of pocket contributions correctly.
Please see "How Your Claim is Paid" to help you determine if this may the case.
- I'm having trouble understanding my EOB’s. Where can I get more help?
You can follow our link on understanding your EOB or contact UHC directly.
- What preventative service are covered at 100%?
Services such as Blood pressure screening, Type 2 Diabetes screening for adults with high blood pressure, recommended immunizations, and Well-woman visits are covered at 100%. Please visit HealthCare.gov for a complete listing.
- What if my physician has billed me for services that I believe should be covered at 100%?
If you feel you were incorrectly billed for services please contact your providers billing department directly to find out more information related to how the doctor “coded” the visit for their billing purposes.