Enrollment into Medicare Parts A and B


It is your responsibility to be properly enrolled in Medicare Part A and Part B when participating on the City of Milwaukee Retiree health plan coverage when Medicare-eligible due to Social Security disability or at age 65.


Important Reminder - Call or visit your local Social Security office if you have questions regarding your Medicare Part A and Part B entitlement, eligibility and enrollment.   Contact your local Social Security field office or you can call Social Security at 1-800-772-1213.  Please click here for a listing of some of the local offices in Wisconsin.


You can also enroll online at the Social Security Administartion website.  You can access additional information about Medicare benefits by visiting their website or call 1-800-Medicare.