You have the option to designate a natural person(s), your estate or a Trust to receive the remaining accumulated contributions account. Please note that the person(s) you name will have to provide a certified birth certificate, copy of his/her social security card, and other documentation at the time of your death in order to claim the benefit. 


Here are links to the beneficiary forms: