Contact the ERS for a Benefit Estimate
- Six months prior to your planned retirement date, you may call the ERS at (414) 286-3557 or, if you prefer, you can request your estimate via ERS Member Self Service.
- You will need to provide requested information about you and your pension survivor...
- Social Security Number or Payee ID Number
- Date of birth
- Home and work phone numbers and addresses
- Beneficiary's name and date of birth
- MERITS person ID or your old pension number
- Department and job title
- You will receive your estimate in about 4-6 weeks.