2-1-1 Information & Referral Search

2-1-1 provides free and confidential information and referral.  Call 2-1-1 for help with food, housing, employment, health care, counseling and more.


This service is available in most states.  For Wisconsin, it is available in Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, and Washington counties. Alternative numbers are (414) 773-0211 & (866) 211-3380.  Learn more about 2-1-1 by going online to: http://www.211us.org.